Watchmen 2013 will be held at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill.
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington D.C. 20001
Do not reserve your room on Hyatt’s Website
To Reserve Your Room at the Hyatt Regency
Family Research Council has funding to cover hotel accommodations for pastors only (and their spouses—LIMIT ONE PASTOR PER CHURCH, PREFERABLY THE SENIOR PASTOR OR HIS DESIGNEE) for Wednesday, May 22 and Thursday, May 23. The special $215 group rate will also apply (pending space and availability) for those wishing to come in three days prior to the Briefing or three days after the Briefing ends.
Hyatt Regency Cancellation
Hyatt Regency guests must cancel 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival. Attendees will be responsible for one night’s penalty at the discounted rate of $215 for failing to cancel 48 hours or more in advance of your scheduled arrival. Please call 1-800-225-4008 to cancel.
Rooms and Amenities
- Upscale modern guestrooms with data ports, iPOD docking station, coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- T-Mobile Hot Spot wireless internet available
- Regency Club and Business Plan
- 24 hour Business Center
- Health club and indoor heated pool
- Easy access to the local attractions including the U.S. Capitol, White House, Supreme Court, Monuments and Smithsonian Museum
Overnight parking will be $45 plus tax
Reagan National Airport is the closest airport and is about a 20-minute cab ride to the Hyatt. Or you may wish to take the subway (Metro) from Reagan Airport to Union Station, which is just a ten-minute walk from the Hyatt. For all subway information from surrounding airports to Union Station as well as walking directions, click here.
For a map of the Hyatt area as well as driving directions, click here.
Watchman on the Wall 2013 is a ministry of the Family Research Council.