Watchmen 2015 will be held at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill.
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington D.C. 20001
Do not reserve your room on Hyatt’s Website
Rooms and Amenities
- Upscale modern guestrooms with data ports, iPOD docking station, coffeemaker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- T-Mobile Hot Spot wireless internet available
- Regency Club and Business Plan
- 24 hour Business Center
- Health club and indoor heated pool
- Easy access to the local attractions including the U.S. Capitol, White House, Supreme Court, Monuments and Smithsonian Museum
Overnight parking will be $48
Reagan National Airport is the closest airport and is about a 20-25 minute cab ride to the Hyatt Regency, Phoenix Park Hotel and Fairfield Inn & Suites. Or you may wish to take the subway (Metro) from Reagan Airport to Union Station or Gallery Place/Chinatown. Union Station is just a ten-minute walk from the Hyatt and across the street from Phoenix Park Hotel. For all subway information from surrounding airports to Union Station as well as walking directions, click here.
For a map of the Hyatt area as well as driving directions, click here.
Watchmen on the Wall 2015 is a ministry of the Family Research Council.