Watchmen on the Wall Regional Events
North Carolina Pastors Briefing
Click here to Register Online
STATE-WIDE CULTURE IMPACT TRAINING
Watchmen on the Wall and North Carolina Family Policy Council invite Pastors and church leaders to the first ever State-wide Culture Impact Team Training, October 7-8 in Raleigh, N.C. Hear inspiring words from the key leaders and receive practical training from Culture Impact Team Leaders within North Carolina.
Friday, October 7 - 6:00-9:00 p.m. Banquet
Enjoy a power packed banquet filled with encouragement for pastors and leaders to continue to STAND influencing as Spiritual Leaders of your communities. With special guests:
- Governor Pat McCrory (R-N.C.)
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council
- E.W. Jackson, President of S.T.A.N.D.
- Rick Scarborough, Vision America
- John Graves, Acts 20:28
- John Rustin, North Carolina Family Policy Council
Saturday, October 8th - 8:30 am - 2:30 p.m. with lunch included
Enjoy a front row seat to hear from pastors and Culture Impact Team leaders from across the state of NC that will share training, best practices, and how Culture Impact Teams in churches across the state have made a difference.
Pastors will speak first hand on what a Culture Impact Team has meant to them, the need, necessity, impact of what a Culture Impact Team has been. Culture Impact Team leaders will offer a hands on training on what a Culture Impact Team looks like in their church, talk about their role, best practices, how they started their team, and projects they are involved in.
Special invited guests
- Mike Pence, Candidate for Vice President of the United States
- Roy Cooper, NC Attorney General
- Dr. Kenyn Cureton, author, Pastor, historian